AMC: Monday: 10.19.2009

• Members

Hmm... Same old crap, Zach and Ryan bullying Annie. Annie playing them both.

Jake and Amanda trying to convince David he's paranoid. As usual, he busted Amanda.

More dragging out Who Killed Stuart garbage.

Carol Burnett Marissa was on with JR... doing her :D as usual. Scott was a cartoonish "drunk."

Natalia and Brot.

Some other stuff, I think.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am just catching up after missing the end of last week when aired.

I agree, nothing to write home about.

Adam Mayfield is awful at playing drunk.

Mabe is...Mabe.

She and Junior have become FF for me pretty much. JR's being a real prince right now though. It's nice to see that side of him again, just can't enjoy the interaction with her.

• Members

It was a typical Rebecca Taylor day. A bunch of forgettable dialog, underwhelming interactions, boring tags... way too many "let's insult David when he's not even doing anything" jokes. And Amanda's rationale "David, it's all your fault we continue to lie to you! If you were just nicer to everybody we wouldn't have to continuously tell lie after lie and do things behind your backs!" I mean, damn. Couldn't there be a little bit of ownership when it comes to her own DECISIONS to tell bold face lies? I hate how certain people are always portrayed as forced at gunpoint to make all of these horrible decisions just so the writers can make these characters seem "good."

• Members

Ugh - Did Amanda just call David 'asshat'? :huh: Thanks, Rebecca T! :rolleyes:

Finally caught up - and I'm back in action - too bad I can't say much for our show right now! I watched the same old shiz over and over.... can't wait for this Stuart killer storyline to wrap up. Btw - it is TOTALLY another Dr. Madden case where the writer either had no idea who the killer would ultimately be before writing the story, or bc of production and behind the scenes stuff, things had to change and be delayed. Either way - sucks for the show.

Btw - Jesse is the worst father on this planet (at least to Natalia). He always bends the rules for everyone BUT his own daughter - and he doesn't even show up for her badge ceremony...I'm SO over Jesse Hubbard.

• Members

And I was just thinking over the weekend that it was refreshing to realize that ever since Amanda Beall left, we haven't been subjected to "Bitch" every five minutes. I can't recall the last time someone's been called a bitch, slut or whore (Beall's favorite derogatory words).

Now, it seems, we're gonna be wearing Ass Hats this fall. :rolleyes:

• Members

Based on these previous posts, and the fact that I usually just ff through Zach/Ryan/Jesse, I didn't bother watching yesterday's episode. Now I'm trolling through on my afternoon break to see if anyone thought today's was worth the time!

Archived