'Housewives' heads to daytime TV

Rakesh

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DC needs to air

ETA: S5 of OC, S3 of NYC and BH have yet to air. IMO, they'll finish airing the entire content around May-June?

That would bring about 6-8 months air time? Doesn't seem too bad, and the shows could perfectly be re-aired again.

• Members

You can technically throw in S3 of Atlanta in there now... looks like the CW is getting rights to air pretty recent seasons now (OC S4/S5, NJ S2). I guess if they want to stick with Bravo timeline, NYC S3 should be next after OC S5, then DC S1, and then BH S1.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Lynne's daughter Alexa is a straight up bitch! I couldnt beleive when she called Lynne that. If that were me with my mother, Id have been slapped a long time ago. Out of all the housewive kids, she is the absolute worst. Cant stand her

Im SOOOO over the Tamra/Gretchen drama. It sucks knowing that it doesnt end here. Gretchen is shady, dating Slade. He appeared with Jo in season 4 as her friend and then Gretchen ends up dating him? They both are shady for that

The way Jeanna left was so abrupt and WTFish. Cant wait to hear more explanation at the reunion

Loving Alexis. Good new cast member

LMAO at a bird pooping on a waitress' head when Viki was out with Don

• Members

I just ran across this, Lynne's Fugly Cuffs...

Christ, those things are expensive. Not to mention-HIDEOUS. There are Raquel and Alexa cuffs. :lol: :lol:

Once the HWs run out, I wish TPTB would add Bethenny Getting Married/Happily Ever After; Top Chef and Million Dollar Listing to their line-ups. They'd work well on Daytime.

Jo & Slade also had a show some 3 years ago: Jo & Slade: Date My Ex.

• Members

Yep after S2 airs, I will have seen every season of every series.

Anyways, I LOVED S5. I wasnt into it in the first couple of episodes but it got so good. I especially love the reunion. You can see the tension between Tamra and Jeanna build up and it should be interesting to see it play out on the current season. I also noticed her brazilian lesbian friend who was set to be a housewife in S6 in one of the epiisodes

• Members

I loved the sweet moments between Vicki and Donn in the Caribbean.

Simon and Tamra's divorce DRA---MA!!! It was OMG! WTF?!?! craziness when she blew up at him in the car. :o

Worst moment for me, was broke ass Lynne & Frank going out to dinner to a fancy restaurant to discuss how broke they were. Seriously? :wacko:

• Members

Slade is SOOOO different in S2 than he is now. He comes across very conservative, family oriented and respectable. Now, he's more of a sleaze with not the best morals. I hate when he calls Jo, Joanna. Its like he's trying to be her father and he sounds too formal when he does that. I hate how he completely denied going out with Lauri when its so obvious he did.

Another thing is that the housewives were so much more liekable back then. I find rooting value in every single one of them, but thats not the case in S6 where all but Alexis irritate me in some way. Love Vicki, but she's gotten a big ugly as well. The show was more about the families back then and I think thats bc the housewives were older and had older children which could have thier own storylines.

Im so confused with Tammy's relationships. I wish I hadnt have seen S3 first.

Its weird seeing Jeana's husband in her graphic as I dont ever recall seeing him on the show. She talks about him but from the beginnign it was like she was single

Vicki loves to work...that has not changed....lol

Archived