Y&R Episodes Discussion, Week of October 12, 2009

• Members

No. No! NOOOOOOOOO!

See, this is the kind of thing I tend to ignore. Except I ignored Y&RWorldTurner's ridiculous spoilers that Colleen would die/drown and Victor would get her heart. No way! And of course I was wrong.

And now...this. This better be fake. Not another one!

What does this mean?

Oh, my head hurts.

Please, no!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey guys maybe they should have Victoria and Heather both get pregnant at the exact same time and then have Colleen's doppelganger switch the babies? You know, just because recycling stories that happened a few months ago feels so good for the writers.

Yawn.

• Members

Sure. They (meaning the writers) wanted us to see how noble Adam is by providing a baby for poor Ashley (never mind the fact that he caused her to lose her child and then stole another from Sharon). I hate it that MAB has a hard-on for Muhney.

• Members

I think it's probably deliberately ambiguous, but there does seem to be an undertone that we're supposed to appreciate his great sacrifice for Ashley. Never mind that what he's done will, in the long run, hurt her more than anything imaginable.

• Members

Yeah, I know this isn't supposed to be part of the plan. It would be diabolical though if Adam let Ashley and Victor have this baby for two years and then pull the rug out from under them. That would send Ashley to the nut house for sure. I'm actually glad they aren't going to do that though.

• Members

I was referring to this particular spoiler in last week's thread when I said I heard a Passions-esque spoiler about how they plan to keep Stacey Haiduk on the show,

Yeah, so much for the show getting better in the Fall and in Winter. :rolleyes:

I don't care if I'm compulsively saying it, but Maria Arena Bell, Hogan Sheffer, Scott Hamner, and Paul Rauch are toxic to this show and things won't improve unless they're replaced.

It's always going to be absurd, stupid, repetitive, boring, cliche, and nonsensical crap like this to them.

And get this,

Archived