B&B: Original Cast Member Returning...

• Members

Per Nelson Branco: Jim Storm is returning to B&B as William L. Spencer aka. Bill Spencer Sr. this Friday.

Since they killed the character off it's safe to assume it's a one day gig with flashback footage to build on Bill Jr.'s character and Don Diamont's lame acting.

D'Oh!

Best News ever but far too late. I thought he had retired from acting and was therefore not contacted to return before his character's off-screen death. But now they bring him on? WTF!? Jim Storm is a fabulous actor, had great chemistry with La Flannery and they wasted this oportunity so easily!? Looking really forward to this anyway.

But where's Joanna Johnson/Karen SPencer these days??? Her ABC Family show should be cancelled or on hiatus by now....

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the Don Diamont deal was so last minute that they didn't think to bring Jim Storm back. He's certainly not retired going to those Dark Shadows conventions and he does extras for that show on DVD. I wish they'd built a Spencer family. You don't have to have Bill and Karen on contract, but knowing they're around helps make that dynasty more believable. Now he feels like an orphan. At least develop some type of relationship with his father before killing him off. B&B definitely missed out on the dramatic impact of this story.

Archived