OMG MUST READ PSNS SPOILERS for NEW YEARS!

• Members

A party at the Crane Mansion has many citizens gathered for New Years.

The Woman with Red Nails puts a sinister plan in motion.

Secrets are revealed, as is the identity of the Woman with Red Nails!

Miguel calls home.

AND, on the latest PASSIONS RED VIDEO CLIP on NBC.com, AListar is in a graveyard and he wipes snow off a tombstone that says "ALISTAR CRANE....DIED DECEMBER 31, 2005."

Lady in Red is watching.

OMG. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR PSNS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW!!

I am impressed this may if done right make me a regular viewer again. I plan on watching it for the next month since the show is typically good this time of year but if all this turns out as it should I will definitely be back to watching every day.

Oh I saw that clip too-I wish all of these would play out on the show since they are so intense and so much more dramatic then the show but oh well. That clip was very good and I love how this women (of course we all know who this is) is the only person that shows a fragile Alistair, after all somebody has to be able to beat him since nobody is all powerful like he has been and gets away with it forever. This all sounds very good though.

• Members

I actually just saw a picture of Red revealed. It is Wyatt we just don't know who she is playing (although we should really know by now :lol: ). There is also a picture of Theresa with a scapel making the rounds with the red reveal picture. Looks like Theresa is celebrating the anniversary of Gwen stabbing her with threatening Gwen with a scapel LOL. If someone could find them and post them, I tried but the link didn't work. Its on some woman named Jen's board-its a pro-Gwen site. The pictures are sneak peeks for next week I beleive. I think everybody would be interested in seeing them.

Archived