Guiding Light discussion thread

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wish they had brought India back in 95 instead of the recast Amanda. What fun that would have been to see Alan retaliate against Alex by giving India all his stock proxies and inviting her to move into the mansion? I thought MKA and her India (and MK and Van in full ice bitch mode) came the close to replacing Bev's Alex as Queen Bee of GL ( I love Marj but her Alex never came close.) Did MKA not want to commit full time.

• Members

God I loved GL at this time. This was the middle and end of the infamous "Dreaming Death," storyline (you dreamt that you were dying and you did!!) which I loved (hilarious to hear Peter Simon's Ed say, "This is an international conspiracy,") and the second clip is the very beggining of the the Cabin Mystery with Susan Pi-PAR. Geez, Tony Reardon was so freaking hot and quietly masculine....Frankie D with his frosted hair and his muscles was no replacement for the man. And yes, I really did like how Pam Long wrote him...she truly does write really well for guys, and she is one of the few soap writers who does. Loved Tony and Annabell, and its kind of nice that they rode off into the sunset together to have a load of kids offcamera and we didnt have to see them go through ridiculous triangles (though I wonder how Beacroft and Zimmer would have worked???)