GL: September Discussion

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I *think* your responding to my post, though I am not Shane. Let me rephrase that....why do people want GL to go in the crippled condition it was, and more accurately, how do they think GL could have gone on as is?

I just can't get over the fact that no one, save the Coopers and Otalia, had a friggen house or a place to work. No one actually did any work, they just wandered around town, or went, to of all places, the local 7-11! What would happen if a new character moved into town, where would they live, where would they work, etc. GL coudln't go on in the condition it was, and it was only going to get worse.

People are freaks, especially the soap couple freaks, (ask Laura Wright how she felt cause she got a voodoo doll!) Well we agree on that, but I don't know where the other stuff was coming from. Let me say, I wanted GL to continue too, as a real show, with real sets and actual, here's a thought, "storylines," not little story arcs that go in fits and starts and end up no where. Not interested in seeing people walk around a park and say, nothing.

Archived