Days of Our Lives Question

• Members

I haven't watched since around the time E.J. was shot. I would like to get back into the show, but can't find a concise recap of the last few years without going through daily/weekly summaries.

Is there anyone who could catch me up or direct me to a wikipedia like page of the last few years or so?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Umm, if you you can ask more specific things and im sure you will get beter answers..

in general,

Sami went into witness protection and was prego by EJ when she went, but he didnt know it. Nicole was also prego by EJ but lost the baby. She found out Sami was prego by EJ via Chloe who knew via Lucas. She decided to fake her prego and adopt a baby from a girl named Mia. However when Mia and Sami went into labor on the same night in the same place she swapped babies. Sami met Rafe in witness protection and when she got out he came with her. They fell in love and said she adopted Grace, then Grace got sick and died. Rafe now knows Nicole is hiding something and trying to figure it out. When Grace died Sami told EJ the truth.

Will, Sami's son, met Mia and they are dating. She didnt tell anyone she was prego and lied and said she was in rehab. She now lives with Maggie. Melanie, Max's half sister, also lives there. For her you would be best to read her bio at soap cent or wiki because you missed everything about her. But shes now involved with Philip and Nathan, Maggies grandson. As is Stephanie.

Chloe had an afair and slept with Daniel. Lucas found out but lost his memory and has no idea. kate knew and plotted to kill Chloe and set up Daniel.

And Bo & Hopes daughter was kisnaped for ransom but Bo wouldnt pay and now he and Hope have issues.

Archived