AMC: Erica goes on location

• Members

Great read from TV Guide Magazine and Michael Logan. I can't wait to see these episodes in Kenya. Although I'm a little bit sceptical as to how this storyline is going to fit given that it starts to air on Aug 20 and it's now Aug 3rd and we're in the middle of a murder mystery with Erica's daughter as the prime suspect. Why would Erica just leave Kendall to go to Kenya?

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/soaps/erica-kane-gets-real-1934.html

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someone shoot me. The idea of something beyond herself causing a change in Erica is a good one but I am under no impression this will be handled well.

Shut up, you've been there for less than a year. Shut up.

• Members

I agree. Really, the only writer that could make this work is Agnes Nixon. If not her, Lorraine Broderick. But Pratt did have some good family moments early on when he first came on board. Those scenes have since been hijacked by the Valley's mob aka Zendall and co.

• Members

At first when I saw Susan on a cell phone, I was like, "Who is she talking to?" Then I realized that one of the person's getting her autograph handed her a cell phone to talk to another fan. That's cool.

I really hope these scenes in Africa were shot well and that the storyline, however long it lasts, is meaningful.

Archived