B&B: Week of July 20, 2009

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well put.

Lang and Hearst had chemistry the first go-around when Brooke was still hung up on Deacon. Now that she actually has new zest for life the story could be smoking. So far Rick Hearst's return is getting 5 stars from me; he seems all fired up to be way from GH.

• Members

Most improved, thats what they're calling it now? haha

Well, 2009 has been a sh*t year for soaps generally, so - if it wants that "dubious distinction" then OK but it's got awhile to go.

That said, I'm enjoying watching it, but it isnt "shakespeare". If they wanted to achieve Shakespearean heights they need Beth Ehlers ;)

• Members

Steffy seriously needs to STFU. She's not going to let Brooke hurt her family?? Bitch, please. Your hots for Rick drove Thomas into therapy and pushed your dad to the limit, and then you turned to Brooke to plead the case for your "true love".

UGH!!

But I freakin' LOVE the chemistry between Hearst and KKL.

• Members

I love Rick but Hearst has taken over for Harmon in being the breast man of this show. He barely looked at KKL during their scenes, just at her impressive rack. Even when she sat down she had her arms folded across them over her legs so I think she noticed.

I don't like TayRapist getting what she wants out of their drugged up reunion.

• Members

Admit it - the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor crap notwithstanding, the show is infinitely better than it was a year ago. There is actually - GASP! - more than one story going on at a time! The cast is bigger than it has been in years. The focus has returned to fashion. There is humor. There are stable couples. There's a leading man who can ACT! And so on.

Archived