B&B: Week of July 20, 2009

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ridge and Taylor are getting married? Did I miss the proposal? This stuf is happening way too fast

Why would Stephanie get Whip back for Brooke. They had a marraige of convenience and they werent in love.

unfortunetly they are. Only leading men are Ridge, Eric, Nick and Rick and I dont expect for that to change.

• Members

KKL comes alive alongside Hearst, I can see her sorta thinking that she can actually throw something 3-dimensional out there in terms of acting and have it reciprocated. Ronn Moss is like nuance? DOES NOT COMPUTE

• Members

Praise heaven for Whipple Jones!

He energizes every scene he's in. And I love how he "files away for later" the fact that Nick hates Owen.

We finally have a Stephanie replacement...if Brad Bell will write for him!

• Members

Whip is awesome. I could pick up this show again if he was on it all the time and in scenes with everyone. Supporting actor indeed, he supports everyone by bringing the scenes up a level.

And again what is up with everyone doing business in the office while it is dark out at Taylor's house, and Brooke was going to go to bed. They must be vampires.

What has JMW done to her face? I really wish Daytimefan was around to tell me.

• Members

Or like Ridge hasn't waffled between women, no matter who he was married to.

LOL...maybe Taylor will get all insecure again, hit the bottle and do Ric again. Y'know...because Ric hates Ridge.

• Members

lol someone mentioned the show having a big cast... that only works if they get written for. Let's just hope nobody has to change a tire on a dark night and Taylor is driving drunk again

Archived