B&B: Week of June 22, 2009

• Members

yeah grandma was probably too extreme a word. I think matronly would fit better. Its soemthing I would expect to see on Taylor or someone else in that age range an older. Maybe they put her in that so the age difference between her and Nick wouldnt see too extreme but she is still supposed to be a character in her 20s

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO!!!! I'm trying to figure out if you just hate Ridge that much, Taylor, or both???

Althought, I'm usually a Taylor fan, your comments have me cracking up. And, yeah, this story is just plain STUPID! This triangle is so dead, it's like watching the show trying to bring life to a rotting corpse. Now that I think of it, when Taylor returned, that scene of Ridge digging up her grave site was kind of symbolic of the state of this triangle. It should have stayed buried.

• Members

All I can say is: poor Patrick Mulcahey. I think he had to pen all of Nick & Bridget's so-called wedding. Have it been SIX now in FOUR years? Including all those insta-aborted, insta-divorced ones? Jack Wagner better soon gets hired for the MP redux because another round of Bridget & Nick in turmoil is surely everything but an upcoming Emmy reel.

Archived