B&B: Week of June 22, 2009

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show just keeps getting worse and worse. Two steps forward, nine steps back. You know i hate to say this but I hope some soap takes the #2 spot from B&B just for a hot second, to really get Bell to do a total overhaul of the show.

-Play Felicia!!! She's got kids and a riuch history - let her do SOMETHING big!

-Bring back Massimo and let him team up with Bill Spencer/Jackie M. if you can't get JM, re-cast him!

-Make Brooke strong and smart!!!!!

-End Steffy and Rick some way, somehow.

-More fashion shows.

-Bring back Sheila, some way somehow plausible, with KB in the role. Or at least Dianna her daughter with Massimo and Nick and Ridge's sister.

-Make Owen and Rick rivals.

• Members

Taylor is the biggest assasination of a once-wonderful character I've ever seen. She used to have so much class, grace and sage wisdom. Now she's a horny drugpusher who will do anything to get Ridge.

An addendum to my list above - bring back Macy!

• Members

They don't need to bring back any characters, they need to get rid of a few, Taylor, Ridge, Steffy, and rick to start with. Make Brooke a strong business woman, End Nicket and make Nick Marone Nick Payne. Use Clarke, Felicia and Thorne more. But most of all BRING BACK FASHION. We need a fashion house to replace Spectra and go head to head with Forrester.

• Members

Well, what was the point of "having the entire cast" on a episode if 75% of them barely said a word? Do TIIC have to pay them less if they're on, but don't say anything?

I thought Brooke's dress was horrible. The top was fine---but the flyaway things hanging off the skirt made it look like something a 13 yr old would wear to her first "big" dance. And I thought it was totally inappropriate for the mother of the bride.

There was something really off about Bridget's dress. It looked like the top needed to be fitted more, I'm surprised if everyone wasn't holding their breath waiting for a "wardrobe malfunction". And that thing slung over her arms? WTF?

Did anyone ever answer the question about why/how Bill got an invite? And what was the point of dropping the totally random bit of ancient history that Stephen had once worked for BillSr?

All in all---BORING. I don't know why TIIC have gone down the Nick/Bridget road again, other than they don't have a clue about what to do with either of them.

• Members

I thought Bridget's dress was nice and it would have looked nice on her...had she been about 20 years older. Thats a grandma wedding dress, something you'd expect on a woman getting married later in life She is too young to pull a dress like that off. She was also too thin and wasnt filling it out quite the way it should be

• Members

I wish Taylor would go to Ridge again with her pills and wine seduction, unaware that he's found Stuffers Valiums and he'd OD. I'd love to see Taylor trying to weasel her way out of killing Ridge or putting him in a permanent coma.

• Members

I wouldn't describe it as a "grandma" dress...it was extremely plain though. And it seemed duller because (except for Brooke and Katie) everyone around her was in sparkly, eye-catching dresses.

Archived