The Suds Report: June 19, 2009

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Days' success on the heels of cutting Dee and Drake and a lot of other veterans loose, coupled with the recent goings on at Y&R have just opened the door for Frons to do what he's wanted all along. He's already flooding the canvas with new characters no one cares about. It seems the Buchanans are vanishing from stories.

I just don't understand why they don't cancel the show and start a new one. This is NOT One Life to Live anyway. Just change the name and stop pretending to care about it's history. Then they wouldn't have to consider that there are characters we've grown to care about that remain on the show and they're not being written for.

• Members

wouldn't cervical cancer be a more likely option for Lily who has had no shortage of lovers and never mentioned using a condom with any of them? Is her gynecologist/auntie going to diagnose her? Hopefully Olivia will treat her as well and return to the doctor death dealer she started out as.

• Members

With an abnormal pap smear, I also thought cervical (not uterine) would be more interesting. First, there is "PSA" value. Second, they can mention she hasn't been vaccinated (PSA #2). Third, it fits with the veneral disease (Chlamydia) Kevin gave her....which gives them the ability to pile MORE guilt on Kevin.

Archived