Y&R: Week of June 8, 2009

• Members

There was so much misogyny on ATWT during his tenure. Jen giving up her virginity to some guy she barely knew just because Hogan thought the idea would be a kick (or he said something along these lines to the press), most of the stories with psycho Julia, turning Barbara into some gasping fossil hidden behind a veil and who lived only for her son (at least when Bell did this with Vanessa Prentiss she had always been that way), Jessica being humiliated in court by Marshall Travers, then being seduced by him, then he raped her, then she soon began fighting with best friend Margo over that sleazy sports reporter. Craig stalking Lucy, framing Sierra's fiance, and then the fiance was killed (Craig's punishment was to be put in a monastery where he briefly felt somewhat guilty for what he'd done). Eventually it just became numbing. No warmth, no friendship, no balance to the stories, poor pacing, little respect for history, poor introduction of new characters.

Victor already lost a child, and a wife, last year, and sex with Ashley made him happy again. I'm sure he'll be very angry and hurt but as soon as another model comes along, he'll probably be fine. Ashley is the one who will pay the permanent consequences.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show needs to can the quad of Kevin, Amber, Jana and Daniel. Those 4 get the WORST storylines and I see no hope for them. Actually Daniel is viable but the rest, not so much. They are all incredibly stupid characters and not even entertaining

I thought MJ was talking to a real cat but that thing was a stuffed animal. Loved it! LOL

Archived