Y&R- Characters with no sex appeal

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, I think many people, of many ages, find Zac sexy. Did you see his recent pose atop a pole? (that's not a racy line...he really posed atop a pole). It is breathtaking.

I see what you mean about GR ... he's cute ... but I can't think of a 30+ year old man as "pubescent". He's not a furry growly tall dude...but he's a grown man.

I'd definitely rank GR > MG. Both are okay, but GR is better IMO.

I feel a little bad about moila. Part of me thinks she's a sockpuppet...someone having fun with the board and enjoying the reactions.

But assuming there is a real person behind the posts...some folks are sooooooo mean. It's like we sometimes forget the humanity of the person behind the keyboard.

• Members

If Khan were here, he'd appropriately give me trouble. "Subgroup"...another one of my academic "jargon" words that use too much. Now that you have highlighted it, it makes me giggle too.

• Members

Well I didn't intend on making fun of all the GR fans or GR. He's just not my cup of tea. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

As for Efron, I did see the photo. But he's so squeaky clean and one dimensional. Six pac abs and a bright white smile don't equal sexy to me.

And the SON boards aren't really rampant with teenies. I think cara's right. It's a poseur.

• Members

There's just something so wimpy about both GR and MG.

Like if they were in a fight against the actor who plays Noah, that kid'd deck them, give them wedgies, then twist their arm back so hard, they'd fall to the ground begging for him to stop like little girls.

And I have no doubt Noah would be able to take both of them at once.

So basically, Kevin Schmidt > MG+GR. :lol:

• Members

IMO, Khalil has the least sex appeal of anyone on the show. She's two and a half years older than me, but I would still feel like a perv for calling her "sexy" or "hot" or "bangable" or anything like that. Yich! Take that away from me, please. Goddard, on the other hand, oozes sexiness to me. But only when he's not around Khalil.

As far as GR and MG? Both yes, but MG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GR.

The only women who I would call sexy are Bregman and maybe Case. Hendrickson and Frantz are SO far from sexy to me. Frantz had a little something going over at B&B, but it's not there now. O'Brien and Bloom are overrated, IMO.

• Members

Did you see Khalil in her white wedding night number? She had something...

Stafford can be very very sexy. So still can Eileen Davidson. We saw this more in her bed scenes with Rick on B&B.

I think Bloom is amazing...in a bathing suit. Sharon is also...breathtaking. Especially in her bras.

Goddard is low on my list. GR would be well ahead of Goddard...and of MG.

Engen (sigh) was among the best, and Morrow's abs cannot be denied. Luckinbill is cut perfection, and

is gonna be nice. KSJ is remarkably hot (and underused in that capacity). Doug Davidson is still the king, and they don't play that enough either.

Folks around here didn't seem to like CLB's shirtless shots, but he has put a lot of work into that body. DavidEvanSmith would call him a FDF, and Brimike would call him a butterface. Sigh.

Summarizing:

Bloom>Case>Stafford>Khalil>Bregman>Davidson

Engen>Morrow>Davidson>KSJ>Rikaart>Graziadei>Goddard

I'm sure I'm leaving major folks out here...

• Members

:P:P:P

I adore Linda Gray. There is a group in Facebook called Sue Ellen gave drinking some class. I joined it of course! :lol:

MarKH:

I feel a little bad about moila. Part of me thinks she's a sockpuppet...someone having fun with the board and enjoying the reactions.

That's what I think too...

The problem with CK is that she behaves like she is eleven and DG always looks like a pervert to me in their sexy/romantic scenes. He is very hot though.

I always thought TB was sexy.. SC was not at first, she became very sexy over the years. SH was very hot as Linda Tabbak on Prison Break and I hope Mary Jane will become hotter :)

Jill used to be a very sexual character for decades, but she has forgotten all about that. She started out as an Erica, she ended up like Mrs. Chancellor.

• Members

MarkH, I like how you hijacked the thread and turned into who has sex appeal and in what order. Here's my list --

Case>Walton>Bloom>Stafford>Khalil>Bregman>Franz>O'Brien>Thomas Scott>Sursok>Davidson

Engen>Morrow>Goddard>Luckinbill>Bergman>Miller>LeBlanc>Graziadei>Gellman>Schmidt>Davidson>KSJ>Rikaart>Bryton

Jess Walton is a miracle. How the hell can a 60-year old be so hot? I am amazed. When they came up with the term "cougar" they were thinking of Jill Abbott.

I had to put Engen at the top of the men's list because in spite of my thinking Adam is super creepy and CE is a flake, I still think he's hot, so he must be on fire to overcome my prejudices.

Sharon Case is incredibly hot even when fully clothed. I was always thought it was funny that Sharon was supposed to the be "good wife" next to vixen Phyllis. One nice thing about Sharon's breakdown is that it's made her the Temptress, which is a natural for SC.

Archived