B&B: Week of May 18, 2009

• Members

Regarding Hunter Tylo's looks:

I think that she is still a very very beautiful woman. I doupt that if she entered a bar or a restaurant the men would say "Poor thing, she looks horrible". :lol:

My problem with her looks is that she looks like a Brooke not a Taylor :) Taylor should look like a Sarah McIntyre or a Marlena Evans not an Ava Rescott. But Hunter is a gorgeous woman.

Bill has done wonders for B&B, let's hope that they don't do to him what they have done to Nick. I love charming a****les on soaps (and in real life-lol) and B&B could use one of those. What do we know about Bill's mother? Would Brad Bell be crazy enough to make him Stephanie's son? Is there really anything for Ridge to do on this show?

Chris Engen would make a great Rick Forrester. He looks like Eric and Brooke's son. But isn't kissing stepsisters/nieces and their mother propably worse than kissing a guy?

The Logan women have great chemistry but the show has no idea what to do with Brooke. Donna has taken Brooke's role in several stories in recent years and so has Jackie as an enemy for the Forresters. Endless talks with/about Ridge are not a storyline.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Am I the only one who is absolutely unimpressed with Don Diamont as Bill?

I'm trying to determine if it's the dialogue or the way Diamont plays it, but he can't pull off "charming d*ck" to save his life. His portrayal lacks a certain charisma and it comes off as incredibly pompous and sleazy. On a Quagmire without the nasally voice level.

• Members

Jack Forrestel and the gang have done one helluva job with the new Jackie M/Spencer Publishing sets. It would be a damn shame if AMC/DAYS took home that set design award over B&B.

And Shannon Bradley is no genius writer, but her work has gotten a lot better.

• Administrator

I got the creep vibe from Bill too - it wasn't charming at all.

BTW, love that pic of Ashley Jones. There's just something about her that I'm attracted too. Sure she's not hot like 90's Kristian Alfosno/Hunter Tylo, but I think Ashley is a pretty girl.

• Members

So watching today for the first time in about a month I was happy to see Katie and Brill...Just in the scenes I saw today, the Brad and Victoria pairing would've worked SO much better with Tom still in the role.

• Members

Yes!

Well, Eric still retains the title when he pops his blue pills and has honey poured on his d*ck. But Nick comes by it more naturally at this point.

Well, you know, if you ever have a piece of crisp celery. And then it accidentally freezes? And when it thaws it is ... limp and slimy.

This, to me, this proves that slimy Bill must really be Brad, back from the dead...some kind of witness protection to hide from the Nazis :lol::D

• Members

The fashionistas in the fictional LA must be Victorians with memory problems, and they must all be women whose husbands left them for younger women, because every year or so, Forrester suddenly plunges into the red zone because people remember, yet again, that Eric Forrester dumped Stephanie for younger, hotter Logan sisters. Not to forget the huge loss at the reveal that Donna gave away a child when she was a teenage girl (a black child no less -- quelle shock).

Archived