B&B: Week of May 18, 2009

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

thats a picture taken of her years ago not much longer after she returned to B&B and herchange was quite a shocker. She doesnt look like that anymore. The work she had done, especially in her face has relaxed. I wish I had a current pic but here is one of her about a year after the one you posted looking great. She looks even better now

huntertylo7.jpg

• Members

Yes, I basically think she's fine.

She was the most beautiful woman. Just breathtaking. And so I am so, so regretful we didn't get to see that beauty age naturally. I think it is disappointed that she couldn't let her perfection take on "character".

• Members

Brad and Victoria!!!!!

"Don't I know you from somewhere?"

The chemistry was soooooooooo sparkling. This is what Brad and Victoria could have been. I am sincerely sad for how squandered and awful that couple was on Y&R. It could have been this sparkling, witty thing!

Damn, I miss Heather Tom on Y&R. More and more every day.

For all I rail against Bradley Bell, I want to kiss him right now for his Y&R rescues. I hope Bill stays this charming, romantic rake...and not that rapist who told Donna to get on her knees.

I know this is for the Y&R thread but....Heinle must go!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- ETA, back to B&B.

B&B demonstrated its "variable reinforcement" again today. Terrific, funny, sexy episode. Just when I think it can't get worse, it pulls off a terrific episode.

• Members

Seriously?? Am I supposed to be happy Ol'SaltyDog is getting humped again after a quick two day wrap up of his "relationship" with Katie??? SERIOUSLY????

ICK. I need to scrub my brain out with antibacterial soap. Anything to rid it of the image of him doin' Budge five minutes after deciding Katie is no longer his preferred sperm depository.

• Members

Katie and Bill were really good yesterday. I just don't understand Bill Jr. and his beef with Eric, why he gives a damn about Donna, and what the heck is going on. And not in a "Who's Mary Jane" kinda way - more like a why should i care about Bill Jr way. And Stephanie's blog has now severely hurt FC? Thsi show is so uneven.

Who wants to place bets on how long before some new chick comes into Nick's life, likes basketball and beer, and he LOVES her and leave Bridget...for the 987th time. She should learn a lesson from her mother - when your TRUE LOVE sleeps around, you get to sleep around too!

• Members

Fun in a "I'm not supposed to remember they were on Y&R while he did her mom, stepmom, sister-in-law and their characters eventually got married" kind of way???

Not exactly. It's hard to explain. Even though I haven't really watched Y&R in years, I have this odd disconnect with them. I hated her Victoria from the minute her childish chipmunked face decided to make trouble for Ashley, and Brad...oh, I hated the horndog he became....but to me, it's still Brad-in-jeans talking to a girl young enough to be his daughter, when her tranny sisters arrives vibe.

Brad Bell said something stupid like "I forgot all about Brad" when he first saw Don as Bill. Funny....all I see is Brad's worst attitude on steroids in this character.

And of course Bill is way smarter than every other character currently on the canvas, using Stephanie's vendetta against the Logans to get him what he wants--Forrester. Whatever. <_<

• Members

Well, now that you mention it....

:lol::lol:

I am not enjoying the piggishness. Even Friday, I had an attitude adjustment because the tenderness and the humor was gone. They played the creepiness of it (even though he did nothing wrong). And as soon as Donna enters a room, my enjoyment ends.

• Members

I'd say "this piggishness doesn't bode well for a viable romantic lead"...but this is B&B.

Both Stephanie (indirectly) and Ridge (directly) raped Brooke. For Ridge, it was a repeat offense, because he pulled the identical number on Caroline two decades ago.

Archived