The Nelson Ratings:May 18, 2009

• Members
—Ironically, Imaginary Bitches’ Eden Riegel and Andrew Miller will be competing against All My Hacks in the new approaches category at the 36th annual Daytime Emmy Awards. Can you imagine the look on head writer Chuck Pratt and executive producer Julie Hanan Carruthers’ faces if Miller beats them? I can hear it now: “Damn, Eden Riegel. Damn her,” screams Pratt while pouncing on his table.

LMFAO

• Members
His AMC bashing has gotten so old. :rolleyes:

It loses validity by the column... I so agree. If nothing has changed in your eyes than don't even bother talking about it? His constant praise of things gets old too.... he is such a tool. IN the fall he was kissing Pratt's feet, now he is calling him a hack. By October Maria and Hogan will be hacks too.... he'll have moved on saying Jean Passante is the 2nd coming by then anyway....

• Members
Chris Engen: HOT HOT HOT! :DB)

A hot tip for an Emmy nod in 2010!

I think Engen...who was always very fit...really has slimmed down a bit for the role. That means he's almost ripped/cut (what we get to see of it). His shirts drape that physique just remarkably.

Which I know is not the key point of him. He's playing that mix of boyish charm and lurking evil just remarkably.

That said, this is my current problem with Y&R these days. Too many characters. So, Adam played heavily Fri-Mon...but I really feel momentum is lost by not getting to see him for the interminable wedding days thereafter :).

Archived