GH: Actor leaving

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I'm watching him playing Matt Clark right now. :D In today's episode, he just drugged Tricia. Rick + Sabryn = awesomeness. I want him to come back to Y&R as the person who Matt stole his face from.

• Members

GH consistently wasted this guy in favor of the mumbling moobsters.

I don't know if B&B is much better. Playing second fiddle to Ronn Moss and Jack Wagner? I don't know if I could bear to watch.

• Members

Honestly, I hope Megan Ward is next. I hope that B&B gets their sh!t together and they cast her as this highly pretentious fashion designer who produces nothing but haute couture. She would excel over there and definitely be a big challenge to Brooke.

• Members

Thanks Ann!

I think Megan would be sensational. I honestly could see her not only tearing apart Brooke, but they would have great chemistry. I think she would make a good pair (relationship wise) with Thorne. Her chemistry with WH would be great as well. She would probably make Ronn Moss cry like the wimp he is.

I could see her working for Jackie M, and then leaving to open her own fashion house that would crush everyone else. But, I would love it if she arrived in town with her own house and just blew everyone else out of the water. Throw in a couple gays and Megan Ward would be a fierce leader over at B&B. The show would actually become worthy of it's number 2 spot.

• Members

Actually, no. Because, if she did that, Sharon would be scared spitless, and Nick would rush to her side to, er, comfort her.

If anything, Phyllis would attempt to bribe "Carter" into leaving town. Of course, Nick would find out, and he would rush to Sharon's side to be, er, comforted.

Damn. Can we just leave Phyllis, Nick and Sharon out of this?

Actually, I'd love to see Megan Ward come to B&B as an older (and wiser) Jessica Forrester.

• Members

I'd be all for RH coming to GL, only if there's a clause placed in his contract where A-M's last time in Springfield is never mentioned or brought up. Another clause stating that he must never share any scenes with Mandy Bruno.

Archived