Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can watch it over & over, but I feel that way about Ada's death, too, and her getting to sent to Peoria. Who wrote Mac's death? Was that when Swajeski was HW?

So I spoke Lahoma's name yesterday & I love her & AnnW & today in a rabbit hole I fell right on top of a Lahoma episode. Loved it. Also loved what a comment said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCfZjKVQC4M

Erik Andrus: I honestly feel Ann Wedgeworth as Lahoma Vane paved the way for characters like Opal Gardner, Calliope Bradford, Egypt Jones, Nadine Cooper, Sally Spectra, Luna Moody... Just that iridescent gem of a character who made the canvas more unique.

• Members

Yesterday's info about Robyn Griggs Wiley's life celebration service was inaccurate. Now you can't get to do it live but you can see it after if you want. Here's the link:Robyn Griggs Wiley's Life Celebration

A friend has just found a rare find, AW Thanksgiving, circa 1993, Robyn Griggs as Maggie Cory and she sings a little. Maggie at Thanksgiving

• Members

I was looking at the actor guide on the AWHP and happened to notice Ann Harada's name. I had not been very aware of her before Schmigadoon which I enjoyed a lot. Her imdb credits name the AW role as "Mimi" in 1991. Does anyone remember anything about Mimi? It may have been a very insignificant part, I just always have fun recognizing people who went on to bigger things.

• Members

Very excellent! Sweet Perry before they they ran roughshod over people's rights & best of all getting Brittany shooting Peter! I've posted it & drawn her attn to it so maybe she'll get a kick out of it.

@DRW50 Sharon Rose Gabet got a huge kick out of it. Said it was clear from that it was self defense & the jury found her guilty! Carried on a bit. For anyone who doesn't know, that was a stunt they did where part of the audience was the jury.

Edited by Tonksadora
Sharon Rose Gabet's reaction

• Members

I was getting Russell Todd's tribute to Anne Heche & I happened to see another photo of him that just blew me away. I'd never seen him so casual, informal, ruffled hair, etc. as opposed to his usual very buttoned up and fixed just so look. Thought someone here might like it as well.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I'm looking for the best place to post this & I'm thinking it is here. This is one good thing about Peacock that isn't DOOL. Right now they have 10 seasons of "Chicago PD" up. Anne Heche was a recurring character in Seasons 6 & 7, 2018-2019, 11 episodes. As you know we lost Anne in August. I'm watching and rewatching AH content. I've started rewatching her "Chicago PD" episodes. If you're interested, they are: 2018: New Normal, Bad Boys, Ride Along, True or False, Descent,  2019: Trust, What Could Have Been, Sacrifice, Confession, Reckoning & the last Doubt. I've heard all sorts of terrible things about this cop! But, I'm betting that she's not really a villain, she's probably just misunderstood.

I also am watching this season of The Voice on Peacock. My reception of NBC is the pits.