Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wonder if that was Canada. AW was very popular in Canada.

I have one or two articles or photos I'm going to try to post soon.

Great to hear that Thomas Ian Griffith and Mary Page Keller have broken into writing. I'm always fascinated by acting partners who become writing partners. The only other ones I can think of are Roger Newman (RIP) and Fran Meyers, although I don't even know if they had scenes together on GL. I know they didn't the way Griffith and Keller did.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

As I've said MANY times, I sure did. I NEVER got used to Judi Evans.

I again repeat myself. In the summer of '91, we lost Anne Heche & Cali Timmins, then Julie Osburn in the fall. CRUSHING BLOWS, especially considering the Paulina/Vicky recasts.

Thank GOD Alicia Coppola came in. Lorna was the new Vicky IMO.

Oh, I felt he TOTALLY wanted to be with Kathleen actually, moreso on the rewatch. It was the writers who didn't want it that way. But IMO, Schnetzer played Cass's love for Kathleen as very palatable and real.

• Members

Rick Porter was also Hank Tobin #2 on Days of Our Lives from December 13, 1989 - March 5, 1990.

Hank Tobin was J.J. Bagwood's brother. J.J. is the biological mother of Justin and Adrienne's twins, Joey and Victor. Hank began working for Adrienne's construction company. Anjelica soon plotted to use Hank to help put the company out of business, leading to Hank arranging to blow up a building with Adrienne inside. At the last minute, Hank had a changed of heart and tried to save her, but they were both caught in the explosion. Hank died before he could tell the truth about who was responsible for the building collapse.