Another World

• Members

You're welcome! She does looked gorgeous in them, but I always thought she looked fantastic on Another World. I loved Lila and Lila/Cass as well and hate that she didn't come on till towards the end of the show. I think she was a real shot in the arm for that show and one of the best things about those last few years.

Plus, I still think (even after watching her as Ava on Loving for all those years) that Lila was when she was at her best.

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've seen a lot more of her as Lila than as Ava but I enjoyed both. I do think Cass/Lila were a great match. I wish we'd gotten a little more of her but then considering what AW was in 1996, with women there for the slaughter, maybe it's for the best she didn't arrive until a little later.

• Members

I agree. Lila was THE role for Peluso. And while I got used to her on Loving, I still always felt that Roya Megnot defined the part and got the true essence of Ava better than Peluso.

Plus, LOVED her as Wendy Wilkins on SFT.

Peluso is a gem that is sorely missed. Wish they'd bring her over to DAYS or Y&R.

I concur with Carl. Upload, upload, upload!

• Members

I loved Lisa Peluso as Lila myself. She was a fave of mine at the end.

I do wish the show were given at least another year because her rivalry with Vicky could have been huge and fun. Also, with Alice Barrett returning and the set-up for a Lila/Cass/Anne (Frankie) triangle I was starting to get really excited again about the show.

Edited by Melroser

• Members

Thank you CarlD for the articles. Gloria DeHaven looks so different in the photos than she did on Ryan's Hope. Granted it was nearly 20 years later, but it is hard for me to reconcile the woman in the photo with Jill's trailer park mother. Your articles are always so fascinating and so welcomed.