Another World

• Members

I believe your account is more-or-less correct.   But to take the topic further -- I thought it was strange, back in 1979, that they used the term "white-slavery" so often.  It seemed, even then, to be an antiquated term.   Wasn't Eileen really sold into a human-trafficking network?  Why not use the more accurate term, human-trafficking?    Was "white-slavery" still the common term in 1979?    

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It is a completely antiquated term, and thankfully no longer would be used.

However, three years later in 1982 Days of Our Lives used the same term for the introduction of Roman's long-lost wife Anna

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift

• Members

Yeah, DAYS wanted Tom for that "Calista Flockheart" take-off character story & Tom's boss wouldn't let him take off his regular job, whatever that is, to do it. Bummer. He would've played "Harrison Lord", Lord not Ford, get it?

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
making the stupid story obvious

• Members

Donna, it is not Calista Flockhart. You know very well that it is not Calista Flockhart, famous primetime TV star of Ally McBeal and longtime spouse of Harrison Ford.

Judi Evans plays Bonnie Lockhart, who has been around for 20 years.

• Members

I wonder if Donna might be referring the story where Bonnie's sister-in-law Calista Lockhart (played by Cady Huffman) was on. I think her character's husband was named Harrison Lord. This was a Ron Carvilati story. Ron was definitely referencing the actress Calista Flockhart.

• Members

Thanks! That story!

Yes, I should have put it in quotes or said the rhymes-with-Calista-Flockheart character. No, Vee, not really CF! Sorry it wasn't clear to anyone who didn't see that strange story arc. (Really awful.) 

Other TE news, he & his 3rd wife had 2 daughters but also a divorce. If anyone is a huge Tom fan I have a pic of him with beautiful brunette wife #3 that I can find & post. 

• Members

This actress looks extremely familiar to me but I don't know from where. This is from a September 1989 episode where Stacy goes to ask advice from a former law professor. The character is called Professor Houghton and I don't seem to find anything relevant on the AWHP. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Eileen Heckart

If you use Bing as your default search engine, you gain a function on right click, which is to send it on a Search for that Image. If it finds someone it thinks looks like that it gives you a fair amount of information. Sometimes it *sees* wrong but I am sure it's right this time. 

She is a very familar face!! 

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&insightstoken=bcid_TnSVEt7Vw-YFiPZ6lfJnw0UYjawZ.....w8*ccid_dJUS3tXD&form=CHROMI&iss=SBIUPLOADGET&selectedindex=0&id=-1787045885&ccid=dJUS3tXD&exph=480&expw=600&vt=2&sim=11

https://www.bing.com/search?q=eileen+heckart+tv+shows&filters=dtbk:"MCFvdmVydmlldyFzYXR2Ml90dnNob3chN2JjYzE1NDMtMWU1MC02YmI5LWNkZDktNTQ4ZDI4MzZlNWY4"+fcid:"d8dc234b-25b1-b68b-d2e0-be4a220b421e"+sid:"7bcc1543-1e50-6bb9-cdd9-548d2836e5f8"&form=IMGENT