Another World

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Robert Kelker-Kelly has come up on #SoapTwitter & so I want to talk about him here. He had a well-earned reputation for not getting along with his female co-stars. Sandy Ferguson, AW, Crystal Chappell, DAYS, and Lisa Rinna, DAYS. I'm not sure if there's anyone from GH. I also am not sure if there was a problem with Jensen. All that is ancient history. More recently he has battled demons & won & turned his life & himself around & for that I say Bravo! He also set about to make amends to different people, one by one. Apparently everyone was amenable to that except Lisa Rinna who didn't want to hear it & sez she will never forgive him. RKK is a pilot & flies things around for hospitals. He & Miriam are divorced. He has a daughter & she lives there, in St. Louis, so that is where he lives, too, which is also why he doesn't take acting roles.

• Members

It took me a minute to recognize Kathryn Erbe offering advice about safe sex to Josie (This is around the same time that Matthew bought condoms from Judith Barcroft). The first thought that came into my head was that whoever it was looked like Susan Dey.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It is online out there,  but there is no interaction with the two actors together.  As far as I know, the only available footage of Iris and Robert together that is out there is when he returned for the 25th anniversary and that is with Carmen Duncan as Iris. 

• Members

ANOTHER WORLD 60TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Sat., May 4, 2024 in Tarrytown, NY

Cast Reunion & Fan Luncheon

RSVP by Aug. 31, 2023

https://www.greenvelope.com/event/another-world-60th-anniversary-celebration

There are 153 tickets still available, out of a total of 180. Once they're gone, there will be no more. The size is designed for a more personal fan experience. The event organizer has to meet a minimum ticket sales or the event will not be held.

Over 50 actors have been contacted.

Please feel free to post this in AW communities where you are a member.

At the link you will find all information about tickets, registration, hotels, etc.

Cast known so far: 

Barbara Rodell (Lee Randolph 1968-1969)

Janice Lynde (Tracy DeWitt 1979=1981)

Susan Keith (Cecile DePoulignac 1979-1981)

Kale Browne (Michael Hudson 1986-1993, 1995-1998)

Anne Marie Howard (Nicole Love 1987-1989)

James Kiberd (Dustin Trent 1989)

Russell Todd (Jamie Frame 1990-1993)

Adding 7-24: Barbara Tyson (Dawn Rollo) has RSVP'd.

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
list cast so far

• Members

Thanks for posting this Donna.  It would be incredible to be able to attend. I am already fascinated by the list of cast attendees - Barbara Rodell & Susan Keith!  I would love to hear them talk about their time in Bay City.

Edited by Efulton

• Members

I doubt that she would. 

@Efulton You are most welcome. Michael Klinger who is on an AW forum on FB & who used to write AW fan fiction & I'm not sure if he still does, got in touch with me for help in getting the world out. So, I wrote it up & posted it on 5 FB forums, Spoutible, reddit, Post & Twitter. I also sent it to Errol & asked if it's the kind of thing he would do a story on. Maybe it will help them make their minimum!! Exciting that someone is trying to do it!! 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
save an extra reply.