AMC: Possible casting news

• Members

Nelson Branco in his suds report is saying that it's a done deal that Chrishell stause is leaving.

He's also reporting that David Canary has an undisclosed illness and that if it gets worse they'll write out Adam, but that it is Stuart who dies because Adam is impersonating Stuart, leading to the case of mistaken identity from the audition script

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The writing for Chrishelle has been horrible but she's been front and center and they've managed to almost stumble onto a good pairing with Jake (if I could forget how he treated her last year). AMC must really be horrible backstage now if she's trying to get away even with all the potential story ahead of her if she stays.

• Members

Its the bone head move of the year by TIIC at ABC/AMC.... we shouldn't really be surprised anymore, unfortunately. *sigh*

They are speeding up the ultimate demise of this genre, really makes you think they do it with intent.

• Members

After all the stuff the last few head writers have pulled on this show, as much as I hate to say it, Pratt offing Stuart isn't any worse then Megan's unabortion, murdered frozen Trevor, Dixie eating the pancakes, etc. And of course B&E and all their wonderfully inspired garbage. I think Frons is hiring writers that he knows have no scruples and who don't give a [!@#$%^&*] about AMC so that he can get it canceled.

• Members

And I wouldn't be to upset by that. I mean it sucks so much that Pratt is writing her so amazingly, but I'm so done with her being put through the wringer and treated like something they stepped on. It's only a matter of time before Pratt decides to [!@#$%^&*] on her too. I guess as much as it would hurt for her to be killed or to die, at the end of the day, I'd be okay with them finally putting her out of what would have been more misery.

Archived