OLTL: Viki Spoiler from TV Guide

• Members

There's an article in the new TV Guide that says an ABC rep insists Erika is not being fired despite the rumors to the contrary.

She has some big stuff coming up: Viki will play an integral part in the Hope/Chloe baby switch and will put the baby in her rightful mother's arms

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I never really believed that Erika was going to be fired, nor do I believe she will ever be a front burner lead actress on OLTL again.. I really enjoy Erika and Kathy working together so I am looking forward to this. However, this is Erika playing a supporting role, this is not her story by a long shot. Whatever. Things are changing. Thanks for that info Zendall!

• Members

Whose to say she wasn't going to be placed on recurring status and Frons thought better of it with all the backlash he got. It's interesting that ES never once denied the rumors. Now she supposedly and very suddenly has a "huge" storyline coming up and once the heat dies down I have no doubt she'll be backburnered again. Typical Frons.

• Members

The sad thing is that this is considered a huge story for Viki. I am sure they will be some excellent scenes but she is playing a supporting role, at the tale end, of a story. If this is a huge storyline for Viki, then Moe and Noelle are OLTL's most important characters.

You want to trust this show but it never fails to let you down, and by this show, I mean Fronny.

Archived