Y&R: Week of April 06, 2009

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She was fantastic!

That scene was great. The way she waltzed in like she owned the place and had civil yet bitchy convo with Nikki. And then slowly exploded.

I loved it too when she confronted Nikki and as Nikki walked away she screamed "GET BACK HERE! I AM NOT THROUGH WITH YOU!" and then almost the baby.

(or however it went, lol)

They have to throw Karen under the bus to prop Tyra. :rolleyes:

• Members

I try.

Them's fightin' words :).

You know, if they ever do lose Amber, I'll be okay with it, 'cause I know she'll return to LA and make B&B more watchable for me.

Unless she pulls some kind of nasty interview, trashing her colleagues, at DaytimeConfidential.

• Members

I didn't see it that way at all. When Karen said something like "You're the one who gave me this dream..."...I saw Neil as the villain...for screwing with all these lives (mostly poor Ana).

My feelings for Neil at the moment are nearing the proportions of she whom I prefer not to name. He's got MAJOR atonement to do.

Here's what needs to happen...somehow. Tyra gets Ana back, and the two of them go back to that New Hampshire school for a fresh start. Neil tries to rebuild his marriage with Karen and she tells him to f*ck off.

Neil goes to Devon and Olivia and Lily and they tell him to f*ck off. Victor says 'You're a good businessman, but right now, a lousy man.".

Neil goes to the dive bar... If, during that visit, he perishes of alchohol poisoning, I would not write a letter of protest. But I'll get over my loathing for his deplorable behavior.

I agree it is 'wrapping up', but not that her 'ulterior motives' were anything other than what Neil gave to her.

I am very sorry to see Karen turned into a weeping woman wronged by her man, and I sincerely hope that she gets some mojo back (kick boxing! preferably in Neil's groin!) before leaving his ass and taking a major sum of money from him in a divorce.

No she wasn't. :)

• Members

I loved her. And i thought Woodland, once finding her footing, was fantastic. I would love her return, even if it met losing Amber, whom i also love. I also loved her mother. Her entire story. And her romance with Bobby was... outstanding, IMHO.

I just figured you would have hated her and all her stories, idk why.

• Members

Sigh. I may have to stay out of this thread.

I'm not surprised that Sylph and I disagree (that seems to be the steady state), but JP my heart is broken ... :)

Anita Hodges was fine...I'd take her back. Except, she might bring that ... thing ... with her. (I might be able to buy a recast, but I see no need for that tacked-on peripheral character).

Nikki's romance with Bobby COULD have been outstanding...as much as it p*ssed off Braeden. But Bobby's romance and marriage and child with ... her ... oh I can't even hold my stomach to try to remember it.

I really hope no one in any position of power is reading this thread and saying "Hmmm...the fans want Brittany back". NO THEY DON'T!

Archived