B&B: Major spoiler from SOD

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never liked Nick, I've hated his sea loving guts from day one...word SheilaForever, he's been phoning it in Michelle Stafford style for YEARS. At least Lesley Anne Down always tries to be good with whatever she's given. Jack Wagner just craps all over the show.

• Members

After yesterday's Rick scene, I'm hoping Steffy kills Rick. I fear they'll send their next mentally unbalanced man (Thomas, like Storm before him) to his death first. Or that Thomas will flip and kill somebody.

But it is probably just referring to

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

maybe a day-player will come in, murder everyone except Thorne, Felicia, Stephanie and Eric and the four of them will move to a part of one of the most diverse states to show some diversity and not people "sleepin' with they's family" like backwoods alabama

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

It seems clear that the major death was Bill. CBS posted this preview clip (sorry non-US viewers).

http://www.cbs.com/e/WKZBMisPfZlAb_nbhIWgNqYr_EIfLKKe/cbs/1/'> http://www.cbs.com/e/WKZBMisPfZlAb_nbhIWgNqYr_EIfLKKe/cbs/1/' allowfullscreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'>

I think the thing I'm reacting too now is how silly and emotionless this is. What was the point of having Donna and Clark there? Sure, it gave us a nod to history (and reminded us these two were there), and it also gave a quick-if-predictable-chuckle...but otherwise?

There is no sadness. Would not Margo have been in this will...if only for a cheapshot like he took with Donna/Clark? Also, didn't Bill play quite a role in Mark's early development?

And not a single eyebrow was raised at the mention of Bill Jr. I wonder if his existence will be mentioned earlier in the episode.

But I'm "gobsmacked" that Bill Jr. might always have existed -- common knowledge -- but was NEVER ONCE MENTIONED BEFORE??? They're treating this like Victor's last vasectomy reversal on Y&R... This is major news, and I just don't feel the show is hitting all the beats. Wouldn't there be more emotional resonance if there was some shock, some surprise, some drama?

This is all so...pro forma.

• Members

No, we saw yesterday that it was Bill Sr.

We also know that Heather Locklear has NOT agreed to return to Melrose II (that deal is done; they've gotten Sydney back instead), so there is no point to Jack Wagner returning.

Marone continues...and should be used better.

Archived