B&B: Major spoiler from SOD

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if it will be Thomas.

I also am inclined to hope it will be Nick...that could set Jackie up for vengeance, Brooke up for a breakdown (or Katie or Bridget or even Taylor), and open the doors for a new 'strong man'

• Members

Oh PLEASE let it be Nick. It would be just the thing to jazz the show up since Jack Wagner is the biggest [!@#$%^&*] albatross to ever land on a soap.

B&B is about fashion. Nick Marone is a [!@#$%^&*] sailor. He's drenched Italian silk in sea water. Off with his head!

Sadly, I'm thinking it'll be Thomas. *Wails*

• Members

OOOH it's a non death, that actually makes sense then that SOD had that kind of 'scoop'...

I disagree though, Bill Jr and Caroline (for her short stint) are needed, the canvas is incestuous. Anyone unrelated to the Logans, Forrester's or Marone's is fine by me!

• Members

I'd love to go with Nick or Ridge. Or both.

But knowing Bradley, this is probably the non-death that is Bill Spencer Sr. Don't think I'm not mad about that. The actor who originated the role was great as Stephanie's flirty foil and Eric's sworn enemy.

• Members

LOL. WORD!

And what's the deal with all the Nick hate?

The reason the Nick character has become so unlikable is because Nick has become like everyone else; shallow, self-centered, castrated. Where is that sexy sailor with the beard we fell in love with, who could have cared less about dresses and stitches?

I don't mind that Nick isn't a fashion maven or that he is uncouth. I do mind that they've completely altered his character and made him into a new money Ridge.

Archived