B&B: Tylo Gives 'Abusive' Boyfriend Another Chance

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I tend to think Tylo and Rihanna being public figures spins them off into a separate category. I don't know why women with money and fame feel the need to go back to their abusers and continue this vicious cycle. Celebrities have access to a world most of us will never see, it's not like the average woman who might be more financially unstable and can't afford or doesn't know how to seek out forms of help. But I guess emotional and mental wombs all run deep in ways we can't fully comprehend.

• Members

I thought Tylo's kids still lived in Nevada. Mickey was in Nevada (and Tylo was in California) when he died.

Michael Tylo is/was a faculty member at UNLV.

I could imagine Tylo has now relocated full time to CA (probably wanting to avoid the house Mickey died in) and taken her two younger children with her...but I'm not sure this is true. When she returned to B&B (immediate post-wax figure period), she said that she would be commuting to Nevada.

Nevada, of course, is also where Kimberlin Brown still lives.

• Members

Tylo is dumber than a bag of hammers... What a magnet for negative publicity... and a crazy bitch. If only she could act she wouldn't have to supplement her "career" with all this drama, and she could live a normal life, like, oh, most of the other soap stars. But yeah, like someone else said, soon the light from the spotlight is gonna melt her platypus face.

Archived