Y&R - I want to see more storylines of the younger characters

• Members

I find the older characters boring sorry im a teen and i like to watch the teens and young adults in particular! give me more of

Abby

Noah

Eden

Lily

Colleen

Daniel

Jana

anyday I think they rock and are fun to watch! and we need to see them more onscreen.

Sorry but Kay and Victor are a total snooze fest to me :(

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well atleast we can pick and choose what we watch i FF the storylines i find boring. If there is an interesting storyline with an older character maybe i will watch. But if the show is called the "Young and Restless" the younger characters should be front burner material like the veterans too. Im so glad that Abby and Eden came to Y&R hopefully we will be seeing more of these 2 im glad their screentime has been increased i have hope! ;)

• Members

Well Y&R must think that Haley Erin and Vanessa Marano are good actresses and this why they have been cast. So i think they are very good actresses and see nothing wrong with them. If they were so bad they would of been fired!.

• Members

Liz Hendrickson is actually a mature enough actress to play layers to her character. Sure, Chloe acts irrationally at time, but the insecurities and defense mechanisms she plays are fascinating. She's completely understandable and you're able to connect with her on an emotional level, because even when she's doing something incredibly stupid and bone-headed, EH finds a way to play it that grounds it in reality. I have yet to see the acting chops in either VM or HE that connect me with them.

ETA: Sorry - my original post had Colleen, but then I went back and realized that wasn't who we were talking about. Edited.

• Members

Elizabeth Hendrickson is a decent actress but not what i would call fantastic i cant take her seriously.

Vanessa and Haley Erin are good too and they are so young but they will improve with age. Atleast they are better then phony Amber!!

• Members

Y&R is a multigenerational soap opera that gives respect to its veteran cast members. Unlike the rest of daytime (aside from B&B) Y&R has resisted the extreme ageism that is propogated throughout the rest of daytime, the very same ageism that appears to have crept into your viewpoint.

If you don't like what you see on Y&R, don't watch. The show doesn't need you.

Archived