CBS PLEASE CANCEL AS THE WORLD TURNS!!!!

• Members

Ugh ..Friday's show was the last straw!! I just skipped through it in 2 min. From Katie wanting a baby....to Vienna wanting a baby too...to psycho on all the time Paul....to Meg and Dusty with Recasted Craig again with boring useless sucky new Lucy....to endless stupid murder mysteries. NOW in the previews for next week we get the same F U C K [!@#$%^&*] to Annoying as Hell Parker wanting to marry HO Liberty...UGH!!!

Where are Bob and Kim...where is Barbara...Lisa????

Cancel this [!@#$%^&*] show CBS!! Goutman and Pissy SUCK!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why does Goutman continue to push(shove down our throats) the disliked pairing of Liberty and Parker? It was scraped last summer because viewers weren't warming up to the pairing. So ATWT moved to some other story and things started to click again. NOW, Goutman is featuring them again as a pairing. Hmmm......I wonder if the 7th place in the ratings has anything to do with how bad ATWT is now?? One bad story after another...I tell you this [!@#$%^&*] needs to be fired along with Goutman....They have totally ruined this show. If they dont fire them then cancel ATWT. It no longer resembles ATWT.

• Members

Every time over the past 10 years I've thought ATWT could improve, they've managed to get worse, but I don't want to see a show with such a legacy canceled. I don't understand why they can't bring in a new producer and headwriter. I don't know how Passante gets headwriting jobs.

• Members

Friday's show was the last straw for you? Hon...Friday was better than Thursday, murder, mayhem and sucky stunts day.

Tell them to fire Pissy, fire Goutman, fire BarbieBlowin'Bloom, stop the suits from interfering in the creative process....DON'T tell them to cancel my soap! FCOL, even GL has managed to fight off the Grim Reaper and six months ago, it looked like it never would again....don't give up on ATWT, which is still salvagable.

• Members

This show is still fixable if anyone actually tried to fix it. You'd think that after years of mismanagement by Goutman and Passanante, someone at P&G/CBS would realize that they're a major problem for why this show sucks and ratings are down.

Unlike GL, ATWT much more of its core in tact, and still has a glimmer of resemblance to what it was 5 or 6 years ago. If some things were adjusted, ATWT could potentially thrive. But that won't happen, as we know all too well...

• Members

Thursday just had me laughing out loud. That's how bad I thought it all was. Seriously, a elementary student could have come up with a better mystery than Goutman and Pissy did.

ATWT will never be salvaged until Pissy and Goutman are shown the door. And I dont see that ever happening. There is nothing on the show that interests me at all.

Archived