AMC Thurs 3/5

• Members

Reese is as annoying as Ryan these days and obviously like he and Zach, are a MUST in every episode :rolleyes:

I feel the same way about E/M and also L/R. I think it stinks that Pratt is ignoring Greenlee's siblings .

Pratt loves killing off children doesn't he?

Why TPTB love this guy so much is beyond me.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM :wub: :wub:

If RB returns. and I have a feeling she will at some point, he will be behind her rescue.

I love Greenlee and I miss her. I know she was hated for the baby thing but other characters have done worse and been forgiven (Careys, Haywards, Chandlers, Kanes, etc) and I did love the Kenlee relastionship and also Greenlee with the rest of her family. The only time I couldn't tolerate her was when she was with Ryan.

Yes she did. One of the men she was paired with back then on AW interestingly enough, was Mark Pinter who played Roger Smythe, Greenlee's "dad" on AMC :lol:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe Zach is blaming his marriage problems on Kendall bc she can't let the Reese thing go. Actually, take that back, I'm not surprised. What a bastard. Everything he was saying to Erica at the police station made me want to punch his face and then puke over his lifeless body.

Oh and his demanding to see Reese at the hospital - GAG ME.

Nice seeing Mary. I thought the memorial was sweet. Loved the WRCW, Leo, and all other historical mentions.

Annie and her diary...awwww.

Archived