AMC: Tuesday, February 24, 2009

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know you don't like a character when.....

They are out on a terrace looking like they are going to jump or throw themselves off, you can feel yourself getting excited and your just hoping with everything inside that they'll go through with it.....

• Members

PLEASE kill off Ryass. I hate the SOB . The way he treated Jack today was unforgiveable. Jack never loved Ryass and if he had any say, he wouldn't have wanted him to marry Greenlee, but he was sympathetic to Ryan's grief. Ryass however, saw no such compassion for a man who lost his child :angry: Can't Frons get off the CM bandwagon and get rid of this putrid character?

Does any other couple deserve one another like David and KWAK? I think not :lol:

Loved the Miranda goodbye scenes; Jack/Binks; even the K/B hug.

When is Reese leaving? <_<

I am so with you. I would have gladly PUSHED him off.

• Members

I was cheering for Ryan to jump also. We're only about a week into the story and I'm tired of his rage and the stupid Rylee flashbacks.

Today's show gave me a headache. WTH is up with Bianca and Erica? One day Bianca is chewing Zach out and threatening him about Gabrielle telling him that he deserves to lose Kendall and the next she's reassuring Kendall how much Zach loves her? Then Erica who lectures Zach on fixing his marriage, turns around and tries to guilt him into being a father to Gabrielle. Does she not realize that would tank his marriage? WTF does Erica want?

• Members

Thank you. Zach, he notes it's a big deal to Erica or Reese but then almost every single time with Kendall it's like "what are you so upset over? I just overcooked the chicken." It's especially bad with Erica right now. She goes wherever the writers wind blows from scene to scene, not even from episode to episode. One segment she's heading a cougar meeting against Reese, next scene she's sincerely pushing on a Reese/Bianca union. What you mentioned. She's a tool, just there to prop whoever needs it in whatever segment she's on. Yes, people have the right to change their opinion or to cool down after they heat up (that's where I put Bianca today, I think she was seeing and finally feeling that she helped destroy her sisters family and was trying to say something to make it better), but it's a little too much "bi-polar" behavior going on here. I guess Pratt's extreme pace, in some cases, is a hinderance here - the audience misses out on that whole devlopment area.

Indeed that is a sign you don't like a character. Top 3, lol. I don't know if I was rooting for him to jump, but I wasn't rooting for him not to jump.

When Reese patted her on the head I laughed, I totally thought they were going to leave it at that after all that last episode blabbering about Mother Reese. I liked that they throwed in a Mimo/Kendall hug, before Pratt took the sledgehammer to Kendall/Bianca there was Kinks and Mimo, the child of their hearts. I got a soft spot for the Kinks, I returned back to 'AMC' full-time on that stuff.

• Members

Bianca, you are no better than Babe. Yeah I said it. Before people jump on me, yeah I know the situations and stories are different but at the core it falls down to 1 woman keeping another woman from her child. Bianca isnt the only mother Gabrielle has. Reese is her mother too. It was so wrong of Babe to keep Bianca from her baby but she's doing the same to Reese. Making sure she has no custody and telling her that she will never see the baby again. Huh, Bianca where is your sense of compassion especially since you know what its like to be seperated from a baby? Reese messed up by kissing Zach, but she shouldnt be punished by having her child yanked from her life. Its cruel and Bianca is solely doing it out of hate and revenge bc she knows its the one thing that will hurt Reese , more than anything. Its the kind of pain she's felt and she's purposely inflicting it on someone else and that makes me sick

• Members

Has anyone else noticed that La Lucci's has been wearing some of the same outfits lately? What she had on today was what she was wearing when Josh was killed. What she had on yesterday, she wore on an episode when she was chewing out people at Fusion. What she was wearing the episode before (the blue jacket), was what she was wearing during the 10,000 episode show.

You can tell that the budget has been slashed when they're having characters wear the same things so often.

• Members

That's part of what makes them such bad parents. They both put themselves before their children or use their children to hurt each other. It's so irresponsible. I guess I should be happy to see equal representation for bad parenting on daytime but I'm still sad the only gay couple on daytime with kids are such lousy mothers.

Maybe this is like when Dixie Carter made the Designing Women producers let her sing a song when they'd make Julia give a liberal speech. Exceptionally bad scripts make the Red Wing paraphanelia flow.

• Members

ICAM! Bianca is being cruel to Reese and Miranda, who knew Reese as her other mother for over a year.

I'm glad Michelle Patrick is back as a writer. I loved how Ryan admitted to Jack that he was a coward for leaving when Greenlee was pregnant. Any day Ryan puts himself down is a good day for me. I also really liked it when Kendall admitted that some day she might forgive Bianca; it's the first time since this story started that they felt like sisters again, imo.

Shirtless Ryan reminded me that Lisa de Cazotte from Passions is one of the producers now. I wonder if we'll have a summer of shirtless hunks this year. :lol:

Archived