AMC: Tuesday, February 24, 2009

• Members

Ryape: "Don't Insult My Intelligence." ROFL What Intelligecne? You can't insult if you don't have any to begin with. And keep your shirt on. Does nothing for me. Count me in as one of those who wished he gone SPLAT. Good Riddance Binky. I can't believe how much an idiot you Reese and Zach have been concerning Kendall feelings through the mess you all created.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well to be fair they've always pimped Ryan shirtless. Now if they get Zack to start performing that way I'll know Lisa has been pushing ;)

I'm glad you also liked Patrick's script overall--i don't remember her past episodes (I rarely pay that much attention to the credits) but I noticed I wasn't familiar with her name and I flet it was an above average script.

• Members

OMG!

Somebody TURN DOWN that f***ing sub-standard, wannabe 1990s club beat they have blaring at Confusion! The actors have to shout their lines over that crap. Or, better yet, turn it off. Surely it must cost a small fortune to pay generic music providers to come up with that musak and the hokey lyrics of nothingness that go along with it. Money that could be spent on a brand new Carolina Herrera outfit for La Lucci.

I FF through Rayn's Naked Agony and therefore cannot comment on what I am sure would make "One-Note Acting" look multi-dimensional in comparison.

I know it's been said a million times but... it cannot be said enough. David Canary is GOLD.

LMAO at the shots of everybody boohooing (and Miranda yawning!) when Zach started talking about the RedWings.

Archived