OLTL: Veteran actor returns

• Members

They're not killing him off, are they? That description almost sounded like an obit.

I've missed Hank. My favorite memory was when he decided to go out and buy a motorcycle. This was around the same time as he had the hot sex with Carlotta. Probably the only time he had fun in his entire run.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I recall him going to some other state where family is, to take care of, or something like that...I think it was why he left the note in the first place.

And this is great. As for the budget, from what I've heard alot, Valentini(while he's not my favorite producer) somehow keeps the show way under budget.

• Members

WOW, I never thought I'd see the day! I had thought Nathan Purdee burned his bridges when he took those erotica photos of Teddy Sears and some other performers... anyone remember what the actual deal was with that?

GREAT NEWS. Hopefully this will at least be a long-term recurring gig.

RJ went to Chicago after sending that note for Lindsay. Said he was visiting/helping Rachel.

• Members

Hank also resides in Chicago. When Purdee refused to go recurring and was written out in 2003 (it had nothing to do with his RL artistic photography), he was said to still be in Llanview; Nora said he quit as DA over the fluff about the Mitch Laurence fiasco, and had begun teaching law and coaching football again at Llanview University. Later, in 2007, RJ and Nora talked about Hank having moved to Chicago to teach law and be closer to Rachel.

Archived