AMC: Friday, February 6, 2009

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really liked the scenes between Jesse and David. Jesse had David right where he wanted him, and he played his hand nicely and David knew it. I was glad that "the plan" worked, and that the charges against Angie were dropped and also that she and Jake were reinstated to the staff of PVH. And it was all done without David losing a thing...well except a piece of that chip that is on his shoulder...

• Members

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

As MUCH as I love Zen, I love Bitchy!Kendall MORE! Maaaaan, think Zach got the picture now? Well, I am sure it is only JUST beginning. And Bianca is next.... but Reese, don't worry, you are in line, too.

HEE!!!

Oh and when Kendall finds out about Josh... I seriously think Zach should put all dangerous items WELLL out of reach. And contact his lawyer(s).

• Members

I can't see anyone else on the show for Annie (please not David or JR, and they burned her bridges with Ryan, Zach, and Adam). She's very good with Aidan, and Aidan Turner has come a long way in the past year.

I'm glad Reese finally admitted she wished Kendall had never woken up. If she starts being honest in her delusions and bitterness all the time, at least she might become entertaining.

I loved, "I held her hand!" How sweet of her. I'm sure Kendall gives a f*$%.

• Members

Frankie's still such a poorly drawn character, Petey's so young, Jake would just be Ryan with facial hair. I like Brot but they need more time to work on bringing him into the show. I'm afraid they would just use the opportunity to write both of them out.

• Members

He's not a very interesting character at the moment. They didn't explore his feelings about Iraq, they've watered down most of his relationships. There is so much to explore with Angie and Jessie or with Randi which has been neglected.

• Members

Im loving Kendall again! The coma did her good. I think it helps bc Im 100% on her side. Bianca needs to be given hell and Kendall is going easy on her. Reese was quite the bitch and how dare she be upset with Kendall. I dont understand why anyone wouldnt understand why she would upset. I thought it should have been fairly obvious

Bitch doctor! How dare she slap Annie. She was way out of line and she's freaky. Im wondering what her real story is

Archived