AMC: Tad & Taylor Spoiler

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am glad I could clear that up for you :D

My point was that no matter what medium, no matter what actor.... in an interview they are always going to "pimp" things.....

Its called promotion. But I suppose you know that too. So sorry in advance.

• Members

They were all but sold as a package deal. I haven't seen any big commotion anywhere about RPG's Jake. He's probably worried if she goes, he goes.

If they could come up with a good story for her and Brot, I actually wouldn't mind seeing her stay and Jake go. Jake's always been a spare part no matter who plays him, and the only relationship RPG's Jake had which I could have liked, the one with Amanda, was ruined by the scummy way he's treated her.

I have no doubt Frons would get rid of Adam if JR goes. He's probably already setting the groundwork to get rid of Adam anyway.

• Members

MANY actors and actresses prop or pimp the other characters in Interviews. Why in the hell did Susan Lucci see fit to explain how Thorsten Kaye chose to play Josh's shooting. I am sure that either the reporter asked her or she was just told to try to sell it to the audience. It is part of their job.

My biggest worry is why do the writers feel that it is constantly necessary to pimp and try to sell to the audience the piss poor pairings of Rylee and Zendell. We are constantly told by other characters how much in love they are. Or what a great love they have.

When pairings are so poor that every character in town has to tell the audience how much they love one another - that is when you have poor couples when you have to work so hard to sell them.

• Members

Hey SteveFrame. Jacob Young came on All My Children in 2003 so it has been Over 5 Years that he has been on All My Children. I think Jacob Young came on All My Children in September 2003. It was 5 Years Last September. Actually, Jesse McCartney was on Many Years. I don't know how many, but he was on there Quite A Long Time. They did have Jonathan Bennett, but he didn't look like Adam and He didn't do much so He was on Around A Year and then he was Let Go. Andrew Ridings Did Look Like Adam, but He was A Horrible Actor so He Stayed Slightly Longer than Jonathan Bennett and then He was Let Go and They Made JR in his 20's instead of in High School. BTW, Andrew Ridings is 100 Times Worse than Jacob Young. The ONLY Actor that is Possibly Worse than Andrew Ridings is the I Wanna Be A SoapStar Winner that went on One Life To Live and that is Mikey Jerome. All He does is Stare in to the Camera. Jody

• Members

Jesse McCartney was the JR I really liked but I couldn't see him playing the JR we have seen in the last few years.

And I do realize that Jacob Young has been on 5 years, but I wish they could get an actor to stay in a role longer. so many of these young actors come and go so often it is hard to get a feel for the actor and history to the character.

It was like Mike Powers on The Doctors and Tom Hughes on ATWT. They had a new face constantly.

• Members

No need to worry about RPG, he isn't going anywhere...tptb lobbied hard to get him and they have no intention of letting him go.

I have liked all of the potential pairings with RPG's version of Jake...but his best is with RB's Greenlee, second is CS's Amanda, and then BEh's Taylor.

I do agree, though, about Adam...if JR goes, we will hardly ever see Adam at all...and I would HATE that!

Archived