AMC: New Promo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ew. I definately don't want to see a Zach/Reese hook up. It would be awful for Zendall and awful for Bianca whose love life continues to get such crappy treatment. This is a "groundreaking love story". Yeah right. It's arguably worse than what she was given before.

• Members

No kidding. It's been over several years now since Binks came out,It's long past time they try something new with Bianca's love life. Like just telling a real lesbian love story instead of putting her with sexually confused people and men in drag. I don't think the world will collapse if it happens.

• Members

LOL Pratt ain't doing a "groundbreaking story" he is just SAYING he is. He can say he did the first lesbian wedding in daytime and be done with it.

It's pathetic AMC has to report to promoting a non-kiss, especially when TB had to come and do damage control about it.

Reading some of the stuff from Eden and Tamara, sounds like they're as lost as lot of us are about their storyline. I wouldn't be surprised if Pratt's making it up as he goes along.

• Members

I'm so sick of Greenlee and Ryan! I have never liked their pairing. NEVER! And it angers me everytime on AMC when Ryan keeps telling Greenlee that she is the love of his life when clearly the love his life was the woman who died and gave her heart to Laura, GILLIAN! She was the love of his life. It makes me even madder that the writers in the past, B&E, McTavish, and now present Pratt refuse to acknowledge that! If they would have utilized that history more and tied that into their first pairing, even though during the first pairing I was rooting for Kendall and Ryan because they had fire and passion, not to mention I believe that they were utilizing his past love relationship that he had with Gillian, I wwas more accepting. But Greenlee and Ryan never had that! I like RB and liked her more when she was playing the B&*$%! She was a much better character then. And Ryan is surely not the love of Greenlee's life either, that gos to the ever so charming, charismatic, playboy LEO DUPRES! Who Greenlee loved so much and wish he would come and take her away! Leo and Greenlee were awesome together. The fact that they don't ever bring his name up and the feelings that she had for him, makes me so upset! Just please stop this Ryan and Greenlee madness!

Archived