B&B: Week of December 22, 2008

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im done with B&B. I thought Phoebe's death would lead to more Taylor but instead we got less of her. Also thought we would have seen her reuniting with Ridge but they dropped that in favor of continuing him and Brooke. Im so over this show. Its the same boring sh-t all the time

• Members

i may be in the minority here, but I like Donna and Eric together and think they're a realistic L.A. couple. The show sucks. This Phoebe death angle is going nowhere. There's just nothing to be excited about anymore.

Taylor is such a huge character on this show yet Tylo is just worthless. They clearly have been forced to play down all the grief and turmoil of this s/l because of her and Moss's poor acting. you can bet if KKL had been given this s/l she would have been able to cry real tears.

I'm vaguely interested in seeing Steph's reaction to Eric's decision. It's been said before and I'll say it again, this show ain't nothin without Flannery. She supports and elevates every scene she's in which is the single biggest accomplishment in daytime.

• Members

I don't disagree that this couple could happen in real life. I'm just a little surprised to see it on a normally conservative soap. I know Brooke and Eric were an item, but that was 15-20 years ago. And I think I said it before in another thread, but my main problem with pairing is JG as Donna.

It's hard for me to feel sorry for her. I think if it were Katie or Brooke I'd feel more.

• Members

that's because JG plays Donna as a pampered princess and not a real woman. And I wince every time we're reminded that Donna and Marcus are mother and son. Puh-lease! That's even worse than Brooke/Rick and Jackie/Nick. What has been the point of even introducing Marcus? The only purpose he's served thus far is establishing Owen's existance. And remember the only time they ever referenced Marcus's father and Marcus said "it's too early". it' might as well have been Brad Bell coming onstage to say he hasn't worked it out yet.

• Members

Lol yes it was. I can't remember if he's the usual one to do that or not.

I guess I forgot, is Felicia's son with Antonio Sabato Jr's character? Dino, or whatever the kid's name was. The only little boy I saw was who I assume to be R.J. I also noticed they actually had Thorne's daugther.

• Members

The CBS website has some pics from the cast Christmas party. Dan McVicar is still around. Ron Moss crazily dressed as always. IMO, none of the pics are that flattering to anybody, lol.

In my area, looks like GL is coming on in B&B's time today. Guess they couldn't have B&B since they needed to fill an hour. Was hoping for a classic since Y&R got one.

• Members

For years, it was John McCook who did it. Then B&B started skipping the Christmas episodes from 1998-2002, except for 1999. When they resumed the tradition in 2003, McCook did it again, although Bradley usually appeared on screen since the whole cast and staff is that last shot. In 2006, Brad decided to take over the reins of delivering the "from our family to yours" greeting from McCook.

Dominick, aka Dino, was there, although he got a lot less screen time than the other kids for some reason. But Felicia is holding him on Tuesday's show when they're gathered around the piano singing carols, and she helps him hang his stocking on Wednesday.

• Members

I think it may very well be the biggest miss of any soap, not just B&B. It's stunning. How could the son of Bill bell %uck this up so royally? They could have gotten months out of this story. Instead Ridge was talking about moving on a week or so after her death and Brooke is acting like she is indulging him because he is still in mourning. Are you kidding me? Then you have Eric laughing and sexing up Donna a week after Phoebe's death. I'm sorry, but even for B&B this totally and completely sucks. The only people I really feel for in all this is Rick, Taylor and Steffy.

Archived