AMC: Thursday, 12.04.08

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ooops! Can our threads be combined? EDIT: Problem solved! :P

For some reason, I didn't think Erica was going to bounce back from the stabbing quite this quickly, thought it had something to do with the DWTS scheduling. What was I thinking expecting TWO comas for the Kanes?? BTW, I like her hair color and Ryan's jacket.

So what's the real deal with Brot? How convenient, make him a jerk to get him the hell outta here? This is like the ep of the Golden Girls where Blanche gets over herself and falls for the dude in the wheelchair only to find out that he's a married man.

• Members

Maybe it's just because I was tired when I watched it last night but I thought this was a boring episode.

Once again, too much of it was focused on Ryan & Greenlee for my taste.

I didn't feel any chemistry between David & Erica in these scenes and imo their flirting fell flat. I was glad to see Erica rebounding so quickly and taking on Greenlee again. The scene where Erica said she was sorry for Greenlee was the highlight for me.

Brot/Taylor is playing out as such a cliché. I hate how he's pushing her away because he thinks Jake can make her happy. 

Kendall's failing health had potential to be heartbreaking (no pun intended) with Zach & Reese trying not to tell Erica or Bianca the full story, but it has one major flaw; there is such a thing as a heart transplant or an artificial heart. I would have expected Zach to get on the phone and try to put Kendall on a list. At the very least, he should have asked David about it and David could have shot it down because of Kendall's other medical conditions.

• Members

I still don't think he'll take them romantic, as in a couple. But I'm really starting to think Ms. Kane will take a ride on the love train at some point. Ah.

I wish more people felt that way. LOL, I hope more do, actually. But having just seen the scenes, I think that's the best since VI has been back. They were fantastic. They have this natural ease together. I think VI brings out a better actress in Susan. And Erica makes David a little softer, lighter.

Archived