AMC: Thursday, 12.04.08

• Members

I was wondering if they added extra makeup too, and then again, The View has more flattering lighting.

It was a good interview, but I did get a little scared that they'd wrap before BE got in a word. :P "Oh well, I just walked across the hall."

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I was like, they are completely ignoring Beth. I was relieved they let her speak if only for a few seconds at the end.

Yes I think they must definitely do extra make up.

As for the episode, I found it ok. Best part was David/Erica and then Erica and Greenlee. Although the fact it was Rylee centred dragged it down, I am glad they realize what a mess they've made :)

• Members

I kinda liked the scenes between Erica and David. Although I don't think there leading anywhere. I suspect Erica and david will continue to be in Krystal and Adam's orbit.

I don't know why I gave Pratt the benefit of the doubt with this Bianca and Reese story. I should've known that hell would freeze over before Bianca gets a half-way decent love story. I actually kinda liked Bianca and Reese, at least at first but now the writers have shown themselves to be more interested in developing Zach and Reese's relationship than Reese and Bianca's.

• Members

IA. They should have had them meet in PV and show the whole romance from the start. I understand they wanted to bring Binks back with a bang, but now we are at the point in their relationship where most soap couples end, so I don't think TPTB really know what to do with them.

Archived