Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I once teased that perhaps a good deal of the Orange Menace's ire at Obama (besides Obama being Black and way smarter than him) had to do with the possibility that Melania might find him attractive.  We're told that she already admires Michelle Obama, who's to say what her true feelings are about 44 behind closed doors.

Having said that, that's all her problem, she should've gotten out of that marriage like the others did.  

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Wasn't born yet but this is the 50th anniversary of Columbia University's Student protests.  In the past week or so, there has been a (belated) acknowledgement of the valuable role that the Black students played in the protests.

Mark Rudd, president of the student organization wrote an Op-Ed piece that pretty much states that the contributions of the Black students were minimized, even though it was these students that were the most disciplined (many had parents who were active participants in the civil rights movement) and it was their actions that were the most effective.

How Columbia’s Student Uprising of 1968 Was Sparked by a Segregated Gym

@VeeMost people in the Trump administration, or connected to the Trump administration use shell companies to cover their unethical business maneuvers.  See: Scott Pruitt.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

And it was because he seemed like an honest guy.

Please register in order to view this content

What?! Sometimes I wonder if I'm the crazy one. I just cannot wrap my mind around these folks think and there are millions of them.

This is contemptible.  So much of what the Trump administration does is disgusting, but this is just needless evil. 

Edited by Juliajms