Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's an excellent point.  Given the successful ratings for Jan 6th hearings, I'm sure the networks would want to broadcast the live testimony.  However, while it has been reported that the state trial in Georgia might be televised, I don't believe the federal trials in New York will allow cameras, based on the fact that they weren't allowed during the pre-trial hearing.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2023-08-04/explainer-why-trumps-trials-arent-likely-to-be-televised

Under the Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 53, electronic media coverage of criminal proceedings, including taking photographs and broadcasting the proceedings, is prohibited in federal courtrooms and has been since the rule was adopted in 1946.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Meanwhile some Wagner veterans, the majority of whom are ex-convicts, have already started committing crimes (including murder) since returning to their native Russia. Whoever thought it was a good idea to train murderers and rapists to kill at will and then later send them back to their home villages and towns?

Ghouliani turned surrendered to the authorities in Fulton County. Did he ever find a lawyer to take his case?

• Members

Well, I know that mugshots are not usually attractive by design but oof, is this one ever unsightly! I hope that Hillary Clinton is somewhere being entertained by the spectacle.

Please register in order to view this content

The caption was “How It Started, How It’s Going”.