The Politics Thread

• Members

Danforth is truly a state icon. he has support form both sides, and us black americans do respect him tremendously. he always put this nation and our state above politics. Hawley has now lost a book deal he had, and donors have commented they will no longer donate to him.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And you *just* know at least one of those creeps took a poop or pee wherever the hell they felt like.

Hawley is getting his just desserts, but let's not let people like Ted Cruz, Ron Johnson, etc. off the hook.

ETA: I'm appalled that it happened, and fascinated as hell about how NO ONE thought to cover their asses here. Evidence, evidence as far as the eye can see.

Edited by Franko

• Members

America will never be ready for a Josh Hawley reality series. 

Because, most believed (and still do believe) that they will get away with it.  And you know what?  They prolly will.  Because, 'Murica.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Tracked down and arrested, yes.  But, how much further does the law enforcement community plan to go?  Will there be trials on the local, state or federal levels?  Probably.  But, even if those who make it that far are found guilty, I guarantee their sentences will be so light, it'll make what the average jaywalker faces seem like cruel and unusual punishment by comparison.

HA!  Too long, I guess, @amybrickwallace!  Too long!

Edited by Khan

• Members

I've seen some debate about Chris Wray at the FBI and if he should stay. Biden has said he wants him to stay but that was before yesterday. The FBI allegedly insured congress that everything was safe for Jan 6th and what happened seems to be a major failure at all levels including the FBI. How is it they had no idea what was planned when it was all over social media? This is the same agency that rooted out the plot to kidnap and murder Gov Whitmer. 

I also have to say I find this "help us ID who these people are" plea to Americans a little uncomfortable and frankly disingenuous. They have facial recognition software so how is it they need Americans to ID people? Makes me a tad uncomfortable, especially considering what appears to have been an intelligence failure on their end.