Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The DNC finally is getting some balls this election. They are saving up every piece of information on GOPers like any of them serving now who have not denounced the Orange Clown to use in 2018 midterms. I hope they work their asses off to get people out to vote.

And one thing that makes me giddy in the midst of the Trump meltdown and Clinton solidifying her place in history, is President Obama solidifying his own. He's going to be exiting the White House with a higher approval rating than St. Ronald of Reagan.  If anything will sting the GOP this will be the most crucifying IMO.

• Members

From Maggie Haberman at the NYT on Twitter:

Hillary is also way, way up again on a variety of Nate Silver, etc. forecasts, and the polling continues to surge for her.

I can't lay my hands on it atm, but I saw another journo (John Harwood?) say that some of Trump's senior advisors will not be voting for him, calling him 'unhinged and unfit.'

Edited by Vee

• Members

The Supreme Court. That's what this is about. The next president will probably name up to three SCOTUS justices and the GOP will self-immolate if that means it gets to be them. Frankly, even if Trump won, the GOP would race to put a bullet in him so that Mike Pence would be the one naming judges.