Meet DAYS's Kristian Alfonso!

• Members

KristianAlfonso2007JPIS.jpg

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Meeting Kristian Alfonso!

picture010lf4.jpg

Thanks to SoapOperaDigest, I was able to meet Kristian Alfonso in NYC on Saturday. When I arrived at Bloomingdales, I asked one of the staff if they knew where Kristian Alfonso was and he told me to check the jewelry section. Luckily, he knew who Kristian Alfonso was unlike some of the staff there. I still couldn't find her... Bloomingdales is that huge! I walked and walked and then guess what? I bumped into Kristian Alfonso!! How cool was that?! Ms. Alfonso was promoting her jewelery line on the second floor of Bloomingdales. I know Kristian is gorgeous but never in a million years did I expect her to look that stunning in person. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her!

picture006gm8.jpg

Kristian is the first celebrity I've ever met and I had a wonderful time meeting her. I don't usually go out to meet celebrities but I just had to go meet Kristian. After all, she IS Kristian Alfonso! We spoke a little about Days of Our Lives - Kristian and I are both sorry about the firings of Drake Hogestyn and the legendary Deidre Hall. Both of us are hoping that we will see them back on Days of Our Lives.

picture005cd1.jpg

They were people who were purchasing Ms. Alfonso's jewelries, fans who came to see her, and photographers from different magazines. One of the photographer was kind enough to take a picture with me and Kristian. Thank you so much, Mister Photographer. Too bad I don't even know your name.

picture016dr1.jpg

Did I mention that I took my little brother Ryan with me? I told him we were going to go see Santa. LOL! Unfortunately, Santa decided not to show up. LOL. He was being shy at first but he decided to have his picture taken with the beautiful Kristian Alfonso. Can you blame him?!

Here are a few pictures of some of Ms. Alfonso's jeweleries.

picture007in1.jpg

picture008ys1.jpg

picture009ks4.jpg

Kristian's jewelries are worth buying and they are inexpensive too!

Check them all out at http://www.hopefaithmiracles.com/

picture004gd0.jpg

As you can see, Kristian is praying that I will become the new head writer of Days of Our Lives. Just kidding... LOL! Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I have no regrets. Kristian was more than kind and she's such a sweetheart. If you ever have the opportunity to meet Ms. Alfonso, I say go for it!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I met her last year when she came to where I live in North LA. It was strange because NO celebs come up here. They always go to South LA, which is, no doubt, TOTALLY different than the South La cajun-fest you always hear about, read about, and see.

I liked her. She was a bit stiff and very short (in speaking and in height..lol), but...overall, she was a nice lady.

Archived