CBS Airing Classic Y&R Episodes Next Week!

• Members

But when Phyllis and Brad's plan is revealed, it will surely blow up in both of their faces.

I think CBS made an error in regards to Thursday's schedule....

I don't know why they even bothered airing that particular episode on Friday, I think they randomly picked anything.

I think it was just an error on CBS' part, and SoapNet will be repeating yesterday's episode tonight and airing a 90210 marathon tomorrow.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ahhh....ok. I know last year they did air the classic episode that aired on Christmas or New Year's (I forget which one). I'm always happy for that because I don't get Y&R until 4pm each day so I don't normally get to see these classic epis when they air on CBS

• Members

They didn't cut out Leon's Colleen, just reminded me how nice it was to see a Colleen who actually was believable as the daughter of chubby Traci and Big Boned Brad.

This episode makes me wish that it would come out that Summer is really Jack's when Nick has a flashback to receiving the paternity results and having a mental break down because the baby isn't his. Then Nick and Jack can fight over Phyllis while Sharinitwitheveryone finds comfort with Brad.

• Members

Well, I remember it as being very good (save from the fact that the whole concept of the Ice Storm seemed too contrived, too plot-oriented and convenient. An early indication of what was to come, perhaps?). But, I too, wanted an 80's episode more than anything else!

• Members

I'm going to butt in here...what was wrong with her using Suresucks? Is it juvenile? Yes. But I'm sure Operagirl1 knows that and doesn't care. It's her opinion, she can express whichever way she wants to. What there wasn't a need for, however, was you telling her that her opinion is wrong, that Sursok doesn't surely suck. You can believe what you want to believe, but you should also let others believe what they want to believe.

• Members

Honey, I didn't come up with the name. I got it from the Home & Away boards in Australia. But anyway you look at it, she's inept. I especially like it when she looks at the camera when she has nothing to do, or she continues to use her Australian accent after a year on the show.

She's been off screen for a month - without any mention or explanation - and no one on the boards is lamenting her absence. That's telling enough: Tracy comes back for Thanksgiving, and no mother/daughter scene?

And nobody cares.

Archived