CBS Airing Classic Y&R Episodes Next Week!

• Members

CBS did that a few times. I remember one year where a "classic" episode of B&B was only about two years old. But Y&R has been fortunate that their "classics" are true classics, and they also try to pick ones that have some connection with current events. I wonder if they might trot out some of the original Marge episodes from 1989-90?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UGH, apparently, most CBS affiliates will be pre-empted with sports coverage anyway on Thursday. My CBS affiliate won't be carrying any soaps that day.

And Friday's episode isn't even a classic. It's the episode where Jack delivers Summer in the elevator with Phyllis. WTF!? CBS needs to get its act together.

My CBS affliate won't be airing that episode though. We're getting a repeat of Wednesday's episode on Friday.

Bloom couldn't resist airing a Latham episode I see...

Hopefully, CBS.Com will air the "classic" episodes that air in some parts of the country on Thursday, so we can know what they actually aired. They did it last year with the 1995 Christmas episode.

• Members

Me too. In my market, the "classic" airs tomorrow.

I'm eager to see it, if ONLY to contrast styles. But I think it is being shown to remind us of Jack and Phyllis...since they are clearly heading in a DIFFERENT direction (blackmail dynamic; "it's war, sweetheart") these days.

Archived